Lazy Girl

Hi my name Is Melody Glaze and some people may call me the laziest girl in the WORLD!! Here's where my fun-filled embarrassing crazy clumsy story begins.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-ALARM
“Melody get up school’s back , no more lazy summer holidays”!... That's my mum, Linda Glaze she's obsessed with cooking like every typical mum! I also have a younger brother and older sister, who is always in her room listening to music, but sometimes I think she sneaks out to got see her “boyfriend” YUCK. Their names are Zack glaze and Ebony glaze, last but not least my dad, Jimmy Glaze he owns an underwear store called the Undie Kingdom and that's only one of the problems in my life.

School’s back! this sucks mainly cause whenever mum drops me off she says, “ BYE MY CUTEY WOOTY HOOTY PIE,” BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO CUT HER MUSHY SENTENCE OFF AT THE END BYE QUICKLY SLAMMING THE CAR DOOR, I HAVE RESOLVED TO WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH MY TWO BEST MATES JO AND GEMMA THEY ARE LIKE THE APPLE IN MY PIE, THE CHEESE IN MY SANDWICH, THE CHARLOTTE IN MY WEB, THE- WELL I GUESS YOU GET THE POINT.

I reluctantly walked up the stone hard death steps of…. well you should know what this place is called, it gives me the shivers of just saying it……… school dun duun duuun
another problem in my life is going to Mr BIG’S class every single day, when he asks you a question he comes a inch apart from your face and you can see right up his nose hairs, it even looks like they are waving to you “ewww.” I think Mr Bigs may be the biggest and smelliest and don't forget hairiest person in the world!
Sometimes I just wish I could sleep ALL day. One of the reasons people think i'm lazy is because once i slept through a whole school day and then another time i forgot to go to mr bigs class and Mrs Ranch because I couldn't be bothered, cause I was to tired, pretty hopeless I know, but I don't really care cause i'm too lazy to care.I’m about to doze off zzzzzzz- ah! sorry got a bit sleepy for a second now i better get my BIG BUM over to Mr Big’s classroom.

i drift my arms over to the sides of my seat I bend my knees about to lift up off my chair. Oh why is this so challenging? I start lifting myself………..” OW!, it's like the chair just pulled me back down why isn't it letting me get up off the chair. I'M STUCK HELPPP HELPPP ME I'M STUCK ON THE CHAIR HELPPPPP!!!!!”. “Melody Glaze what is all this racket! well errrr ummmm sorry sir but im kinda stuck in the chair, no you’rE not”. “ Get your big bum off the chair and come to my class now!” shouts Mr bum:) but sir ah- can't be bothered
good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!