Zombie Apocalypse

Hot sweaty and sticky sharing this bus with snobby high schoolers before school is not a good start to my day.I pressed the button to stop the bus the bus driver slammed the brakes. I went flying, I shouted at the bus driver mentioning not to slam the brakes like that. I walked in the creepy school with fog surrounding me. no teacher was in sight no kids in sight. It was just me I was scared thought my teacher might of been in the classroom. walking up the stairs still no one was in sight Then I put my bag on the port racks then walked inside then there were zombies everywhere. It was just terrified I ran for my life muttering to myself that was close wait a minute. I forgot my bag oh I’m so in trouble I have to get it before they do. It was hard work running all day just for my bag so I hid from the zombies. two days later I wonder how to get home because I’m trapped in the school they blocked everything up with zombies it was terrifying I was starving so I went to find food but I just found zombies eating brains there were billions of zombies still no one in sight it was freaky but I had to deal with It.
1 week later I was about to die of starvation I ran as fast as I could They were not to be in sight then.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!