Elemental Catastrophe

One day in Little Hammington James was taking his dog Jerry for a walk. Half way down the street Jerry started barking.” What is it boy” said James, suddenly Jerry's collar broke from the leash. James tried to chase Jerry but tripped and fell into a big black portal of doom. James appeared into a wondrous place he took a look around and found a group of little people who introduced them self like they were expecting James. “HI I’m Flamo this is Gundrop, Cloudy Joe and rocky and were the elements”. Suddenly out of nowhere a portal opened behind them and out of the portal walked a rather tall man wearing a long black cloak and a horrifying mask. OH NO said Flame ITS FRED yes it is I said Fred and I’m here to catch the elements. Fred suddenly picked up the elements and jumped back into the portal.

James thought he was dreaming he pinched himself he pulled his hair but nothing changed. Right at that moment another portal opened James though it was Fred coming back to get him. But he was wrong a little man popped out he said he goes by the name of the Portal Rider. James asked the portal rider if he saw a tall man with… but the little man butted in saying “do you mean Fred?, yes I saw him he was heading straight to a place called little Hamington”

“LITTLE HAMMINGTON COULD YOU TAKE ME THERE PLEASE!!!!” “Sure just calm down well be there in a flash”.

By the time James got to little Hammington it was easy to find Fred and the elements. James walked up to Fred and said… “I challenge you to a duel” .Without hesitation Fred said “I accept your challenge”. While Fred wasn’t looking the elements shot rays of power at James so James now has all the elemental powers. ”JAMES IS NOW READY TO FIGHT FRED!” said Flamo. After a long tiring fight James defeated Fred.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!