Haunted House

The wooden staircase groaned like an old man as the thunder rumbled.The wind whistled in my ear as the walls of the angry house looked upon me as the culprit for damageing it.I opened the door as it screamed its way open.Allof a sudden the door slammed shut as if i am trapped in a whales mouth. The house looked dark and dreary as cobwebs played tricks on me.I saw shadows creep by i thought i was imaganing things.Suddenly i heard a distance howl it was not an owl it was way more spookier than an owl.I clutched on to the door knob since i wanted to turn back,but i couldnt because the door wouldnt open.I found a window nearby it was wide open as if it is a crocadile going to catch its prey.At last i escaped the house and never returned again.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!