Jack And The Beanstalk Retold

One sunny and bright morning on the outskirts of town there lived a very rude boy called Jack, he also lived with his Mother.
"Jack, Jack can you please come here?"his mother called out.
"Gee Mum take a chill pill i'll be there in a minute! Jack called back, "OK what do you need?"
"i need you to take the horse into town and sell her."Mum explained.
"hold on a sec, let me think about it... ah... no definitely not!"Jack said rudely.
"Now be a good boy,Jack, and sell the horse!" Mum said getting angry now.
"Gosh Mum! Just sell the darn horse yourself!" Jack grumbled.
So Jack in a bad mood ran out the front door and ran away when he ran into a little old man.
"Run! There is a giant beanstalk in town! Run for your lives!" The man screamed.
'That was strange, Jack thought to himself, i have to check this out.'So Jack ran into the town as fast as he could. When he got there he yelled at the towns people to get back!
"Step aside people! I'm gonna climb the beanstalk!"
The towns people gasped as they stepped back. Jack started climbing and found it surprisingly easy to climb. When he reached the top he was standing i n front of what appeared to be a huge castle! Then suddenly out stepped a huge giant saying, "Fe fi fo fum! I smell the blood of an englishman!
Jack (who isn't very brave) screamed like a little girl! Jack started to race down the beanstalk with the giant chasing him! When Jack suddenly spotted his mother down the bottom of the beanstalk!
"Mum!, Jack cried, please help me!"
"Mmmm, hold on a sec, Mum murmured, ah no definitely not!Sound familiar?"
So his Mum left Jack but in the end the giant slipped and fell then died instantly!
Jack learnt a very valuable lesson that day and was never rude to his Mum or anyone else ever again!
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!