The 1st Day Of School

I look around as I see unfamiliar faces swarm past me, as my endangered body drags itself along the ever lasting corridor. The heads of students turn and give me a unpleasant stare.
They yell and call out at me, I attempt to ignore. Blood rushes to my head and the end seems infinite as it feels like I will never get out of this nightmare. The darkness in my mind clumps together to form a sick feeling in my stomach. My legs jello like, wobble uncontrollably as head down, I continue my journey. Folk tell tales of people surviving the first day of a new school, more like myths to me. My head now spins like a spinning top to an amused child. I try to wake from this dream, albeit, it is not one. Lifelessly, my legs slump their way towards the end of the tunnel of hell. I have nearly finished my journey, the classroom, just around the corner. And when I finally reach my destination, that is a new story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!