Wat Realy Happened

what really happened

In a land not so far from here a kingdom lay in the forest valley.
Surrounding this hidden kingdom is the finest plants and flowers, the pedals are soft as silk the thorns as sharp as the bravest knights bald. All is not perfect in the word an greed King portrayed is only friend. I am going to tell you the tale of what really happened. Aether and Tom the Kings bravest Knights where shocked when they revived the news that the King lay I'll in his sleeping quoters. The King had bean diagnosed with hart failure and only had a few days left to live. Aether and Tom visited the King in his sleeping pouters. "My King I here'd the news is it true?" Asked Tom the King replied in a fading voice "yes it is all true, I am ill and there is none to lead the kingdom and its people, but there is still hope I need you to tell the people, the one that conkers the dragon clan will be crowd King of Everest". So Aether decided to take the roll of telling the people the news but could his desire for being King get in the way. Tom stayed withe the soldiers and plane a secret attack on the dragon clan. as tom and his men got ready to attack,the dragon clan broke throw the kingdom gate and started burning buildings and stealing all the kingdoms finest juls and clothing. tom and his men slashed their swords at every dragon clan soldier. tom and his men battled until only tom and Aether stud standing. but only tom was fighting aether was hiding in shock. tom griped on to his sword and stared in to the last dragon soldiers eyes ready to finish what he started. as tom charged at the soldier ready to finish the fight aether jumped out and did it for him. tom was confused as aether was crowned king of Everest.

There you have it, there was never a king Tom jams richer. instead king aether jams richer.
sometimes you think you now the people you are close to but think agin.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!