Watch Me

We are all strong and can be warriors in this world but some are more unique,
More special. An example you might ask? I don’t know her name but she is one hell of a special. Different, beautiful, individual… and lives out the back of our flats in the overgrown forest. I have never gotten to know her but today everything will change.
I ponder down to the creek were the majestic girl hides. Forts and tepees, trees, cold fires and shrub she lives here amongst the vines.
Away from humanity and traffic. Man made light can never catch her skin. I have come here alone no one else is to know about it. I saw this girl in my dreams, amongst my inner glance. In this place behind my flat. I don’t know if it’s real or not, it’s like one of those dreams that can be either. So I went to see. I tear opened the gate that cuts me from her. A mint green flag whistling in the tree. Eyes as blue as pools bounce in the shade. It’s her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!