Larlo

I’m running through a dark and gloomy forest with a creepy doll trailing behind me saying “Larlo gonna kill you!” “Ahh!” I scream .Just as I was screaming I see a figure coming towards me as it is getting closer it starting to get faster. I thought to myself be that a unicorn!


I jump on its back and yell “Ye-ha!” As I was galloping on the unicorn I saw my house it was so dark outside, it was like I was on the sun when I walked inside my house. I told my mum to come outside because I found a unicorn (well, it actually found me). My mum was very surprised, I will never forget this day.


That night I went to bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I heard “Larlo gonna kill you,” I look around, I don't see anything not a figure. I shut my eyes again I hear “Larlo gonna kill you,” I keep my eyes shut. My doona instantly gets pulled of me. I run out of the room and told my mum what had happened suddenly we hear rumbling throughout the whole house. See flickering of light through the window, I don’t know what to do.

So we cuddle up on the couch and turn the news on. They say that a tornado is coming. We run outside and see the tornado coming towards us. I run to get the phone and dial 000. “Come quick the tornado is coming toward us we need a fire brigade to pick us up,” I explained. “Ok where do you live?” asked the fireman. “21 Maryborough Rd,” I explained. They came too late we had already been sucked up by the tornado the house and
all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!