Fears

People are scared when others say ‘You are alone in space’ but what you haven’t thought of is, that space is quite lonely and wouldn’t mind you company. Space is basically your mind/brain, and your mind has every memory, every feeling, every dream and every fear. Even though you don’t admit it, you have a fear, like me, it is a human emotion after all and space will know it.
Some people tend to overlook their fears and say that they don’t have one, but what you can’t see, smell, hear, touch or even taste makes you afraid of it/he/she. Space truly is quite lonely and for a moment of time, when you enter your space, it isn’t as lonely as it was before, and speaking of fears, well I’m not afraid to fall in love, but I’m afraid to lose the ones that I love.
Space is a lot of things; a person to talk to, a nice relaxing place, a place where all your worries disappear. It doesn’t mean that your crazy or insane, it just means that you’re zoning out or day dreaming. Your space is a beautiful place, where you can make all your problems turn into solutions, it’s also like a friend to talk to when you’re lonely, your space is beautiful just like you. If you want to remember something, your space will help you remember it, if you have a fear of something, than your space will remind you of the bad experience you had with it/he/she.
You are you and your space will tell you that. If listen to your space than you will know what to do and you won’t be lonely anymore. Listen! Don’t be scared! If you are alone in space than space won’t be lonely anymore. Your mind is amazing, remember that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!