Victory Of The Tyrannosaurus-rex

Victory of the tyrannosaurus-rex

Hi I am little-lord pant ,pant I’ve got a big problem. At t-rex big like the moon attacked the age is the late Cratatios period “liaplura attack” sorry that was just me asking my pet Liapluradon to attack. I’ve got to get away to the time machine. Time: late Stone Age. Phew! I’ve got to check the base. No! the base has been destroyed. I’ve got to go back in time and save the base. time the late Crutatios period I knocked it out with lightning but then it disappeared its back at its base making plans to destroy us. Time: 8 days later. He’s back! Czzzzc zzz awesome my friend picked up my signal. His name is Gravatator, he can move things with his mind. He mind-pushed the t-rex into the sea he disappeared again. We must defend this time. time: 8 days later. Gravatator helped me defeat the t-rex he travelled back in time but said I will return.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!