Game Zone Hurricane

I am a granny, some people think I am a plain old granny, but no, I am incredible!! I always find justice in games and adventures. My name is Bulsi.

As I sleepily slumped into my arm chair, like an old man, I felt like I was being drenched with tiredness, but as the game started up, I was dried with excitement. I tried to push myself up another level but i just couldn’t, so I stayed.

Suddenly the room starts spinning like a merry go-round and the wind rushed throughout the room like a hurricane. I started to feel dizzy I was desperate for a glass of icy cold water, it felt like I was drowning even though there isn't any water.
Like a spring, I was getting sucked into the game like a vacuum cleaner, my heart was pumping like a disco ball in my chest and then everything Stopped! The room was all glitchy and where was I? I was scared. As high pitched bells started to ring and heaps of things started appearing, It came to me that I was in The Wheel Of Death Game.

This game is torture and I’m supposed to be looking after the kids but then in the glimpse of my beady eyes, a change swept over me. Suddenly my nose was getting bigger and my butt was getting fatter and I was looking more like Nikki Minaj. I am the player called ‘Betty’ in the game. No offence to Betty but she’s kind of overweight.

I could see the kids trying to get past the wrecking ball that made me feel woozy. The two hopeless kids had fallen like sticks. I ran to them, heaved them over my shoulder and ran. I knew the way, and I also know were the enchanted key was. I dodged the ball but I was suddenly feeling outta gas, sizzling sweat was gushing down me like a waterfall, I felt drenched it was flooding over my clothes. I was melting, literally melting, I just then realized i was still ‘Betty’. I hurtle over the dip and gush up the stairs, mist that had a cinnamon tinge to it was flowing around me like pleading ghosts ready to kill me. I moved a rock which slid off the magical key like a silky ribbon. My greasy hand curled around the magical key. My heart was pumping like footsteps in my chest I WAS FREE!!! YAY!! The door swung open and the sun was streaming in and I knew I had saved the day, I even changed my look of Nikki Minaj.

P.S everyone was safe and we all pretended that nothing ever happened, and totally everyone has been in a game that you could die in, totally, Right?







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!