Water Melon Man

At number 101 Bonk Street there lived a hero called Water Melon Man. As Water Melon Man was taking his daily flight through the street. Slam! A building went as Captain Coco turned it into chocolate.
“Stop there Captain Coco” Water Melon Man said in a heroic voice.
“You’ll never stop me” Captain Coco said in an evil voice.
Water Melon Man used his melon laser on Captain Coco but Captain Coco turned the laser into chocolate.
“Help! Help!” Water Melon Man screamed.
As Water Melon Man was turning into chocolate, he knew he needed to brake free to save the city. POW! Water Melon Man used all his power to brake free sending Captain Coco flying. The police came and took Captain Coco to jail.
“AHHHHH! Wait, it was just a dream. Why world why?” Water Melon Man shouted
Water Melon Man got up and walked to the fridge and grabbed some water melon. Water Melon man had something was in his water melon he pulled it out it jumped out his hand and on the ground. Whoosh! Water Melon Man jumped back as a hologram came out of it. It was Big Bad Burger, Water Melon Man’s arch enemy.
“Dear Water Melon Man, meet me at the local supermarket” the hologram said.
When Water Melon Man got to the local supermarket “you know who it is follow me” the hooded man whispered.
Water Melon Man and the hooded man went to the back of the supermarket. The man took off the hood.
“I don’t what to be Big Bad Burger, I want to be Meat Man” Big Bad Burger said sadly.
“Ok but you need a better name” Water Melon Man said in a forgiving voice.
Next morning Water Melon Man woke up in a cage. Water Melon Man tried to break out but he was too weak and tired. Three shadows walked up to him. It was Captain Coco, Big Bad Burger and Chop Chips
“Looks like we win Water Melon Man” Captain Coco said in an evil voice.
“I can stop you I just need help HELP!” Water Melon Man said in a scared voice.
Captain Coco started to turn Water Melon Man into chocolate. Big Bad Burger was turning him to burgers.
Crash! It was Apple Man and Pumpkin Man.
“We are here to save you” Apple Man and Pumpkin Man said in sync.
With their power they broke the chocolate cage. Apple Man handed a water melon to Water Melon Man with their power combined they took Captain Coco, Chop Chips and Big Bad Burger’s power. The police came and took the bad guys to jail. Apple Man, Pumpkin Man and Water Melon Man saved the day once again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!