Leprechaun Madness!

Once upon a time lived a wood chopper named Lance. Lance lived in a forest by himself. One day when he was heading home he spotted something bright in the distance. It was a staircase leading down somewhere. So Lance went down the stairs.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs, Lance saw that people smaller than him were living down there. He found a pair of binoculars to get a closer look. Lance saw what looked like Leprechauns. Lance was about to investigate when he got hit from behind and knocked out cold.

When Lance woke up he found himself handcuffed in a green room. Then two little leprechauns said to Lance that he King was waiting for him in the next room. As he entered the room he saw what looked like a leprechaun monster. "SIT DOWN!" ordered the king. "What are you doing in Leprechaun Land?"
"I just saw these stairs and decided to go down them", said Lance. "That's not good enough", said the king. "Your punishment will be to fight 7 leprechaun knights. If you succeed you will be set free, but for now you will sleep in the cells overnight". So that is what Lance did.

The next morning Lance got taken to a field where the leprechauns battle. He got to pick his gear. When the battle begun Lance tried his hardest to take the knights down. The first 6 knights he took down with ease. But the last knight was very hard. When the knight was catching his breath, Lance came out of nowhere and destroyed him. Lance for set free from Leprechaun Land with a pot of gold. He bought a house in California, quit his job and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!