Zombie Apocalypse

Once there lived a young man named Lachlan and his girlfriend Angie. A long time ago there was a zombie apocalypse, Angie and Lachlan were the only ones that survived. There was some food in the shop. No petrol, so no cars. They went to the mall and a big troll, ugly zombie came out and got Lachlan. Angie kept running and she didn’t know a zombie took him.

Angie still had not found Lachlan. Angie was so hungry and so scared to go out of the house and get food. “Zombies are approaching my house,” Angie said. So she got her shotgun and shot out her windows but what she did not think about was that they are untouchable. They’re too fast and they climbed through the window.

But Lachlan showed up with powers, he was the fastest man alive, he killed all the zombies and got Angie and put her in the Bankwest tower. He went down and tried to kill all the zombies but the big zombie troll came back and he had the same powers as Lachlan except he was faster. Lachlan tried to run but the troll caught him and said, “You are going to die!” But Lachlan said, “Hell no!” and hit him right in the face and said, “If you want to kill me you’re going to have to catch me!”

But he did not get Lachlan, he got Angie because when Lachlan went to get her she was gone. The troll had taken her to the unbeatable zombie castle so Lachlan went straight there. He ran as fast as he could and while he was running he saw two huge zombies, bigger than the troll.

He waited for the troll to come out of his castle to fight, so 5 days later he came out and Lachlan went straight up to the troll and asked, “Where is Angie?” The troll replied, “Inside but you can’t get through because you’re not a zombie, ha ha.” But Lachlan grabbed him and threw him onto the floor and he said, “Bring her out!” So the troll quickly ran in and got her out. He killed her right in front of him and said, “Ha, ha, you fell for my trap.”

Lachlan grabbed him and hit him 200 000 000 times, but the troll wouldn’t die, so he sent all of the zombies to circle Lachlan. So they did, but Lachlan didn’t go down without a fight. They all grabbed onto him, but Lachlan ran so fast around them that when they shot at him, they were shooting themselves.

It was only Lachlan and the troll left. Lachlan did the super ultra-spear and the troll was down for about 10 seconds, then he got up. But Lachlan was getting ready or the superman punch but it went wrong because when he went to hit him, he moved and he crashed into the castle. Lachlan got up and connected with the superman punch and the troll died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!