The Flamin' Dog

Just look at him. The flamin dog ate my bananas!! I had went out of my way to go and get these freshly grown yellow bananas for me and not the flamin dog. l’am extremely furious at him right now! That is until.. a helicopter yes a helicopter landed in my backyard, it had cool green lime stripes and the man who happened to be flying it was my dad YAY! He opened the door and yelled out “come on let’s go for a ride wherever you want.” “Anywhere?” I asked. “Yes anywhere” he replied. That made my day, I was so happy words can’t even describe the way I’m feeling right now. So I jumped in without hesitating, how could I say no to this offer and off we went. I kind of felt bad for leaving the dog behind but what can I say, he eat my bananas. The dog must have been pretty angry at me for leaving him behind but he’ll get over it, eventually. But that’s what he gets for eating my bananas. That should teach him a lesson. Good bye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!