The 100 Dollar Note

I was only walk home from school when I saw it.
It was so green that it vanished right befor my eyes!
There! There it is I say.
It appeared across the crossing.
I quickly ran across and !whoosh! there is goes again dam I say to myself dam dam dam I say again.
There it is again it appeared right on the footpath.
Just a few more steps till I could reach it so I bend down and just when im about to grab it,it takes off like a butterfly.
I follow it all the way till I run into the national park.
I keept following it thought.
I was ducking and diving nothing would get in my way!
I finally dived at it AH HA!!! I yell as I hold in my hand, I go to look at it and I did it I am now one hundred dollars richer.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!