Ballina

My name is Ballina and my surname is Shire.
I was established in the 1840s and I've not lost my interest in the beauty.
I have three siblings that are Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Tweed Heads. We are very close and not far apart.
I live on the north coast of New South Whales and have many waters to look at. My favourite colour is ocean blue and I've adored it since I was very new.
The animals I adore are the dolphins and whales that lurk in my water beneath.
My favourite food is the seafood at the shore and the seaweed in sushi is one I adore.
Surfing along the beautiful waves of Ballina is like heaven to me.
My hobby is watching the dolphins and feeling the waves against my shore.
The thing that makes me sad is the whaling that kills my beautiful whale the one I adore. I wish I could do something but I'm as stiff as the shore.
I feel so alone when the kids leave my side on the shore but in the day I'm never alone.
I feel so happy when people say Ballina that's where I live and I'm happy to stay.
I love when the sun sets beneath my shore and I always wish I could rewind it and watch it again.
Ballina in my eyes is full of fish, surfers and swimmers.
Never once have I wanted to leave my beautiful island I have at sea.
Many towns of north coast New South Wales. I'm lucky to be one of those at sea. Who would want to leave a place as calm as can be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!