Hear Come's The Robot's

Deep in the dark steamy forests that surround Mortar Ville a man and his dog are walking and looking for suspicious actions. Peeling back a vine the man see’s a shiny object right in front of his face. “AHH! What’s this? A robot?” the man says cooly. “Woof woof!” the dog replies calmly. “Oh who am I kidding... you’re just a dog, you can’t talk!” the man responds to the bark, “Come on then, let's go back to our base and get you some dinner.”

LATER:
The man and his dog are at home having dinner when someone rings their bell. “You stay here Fred, I’ll get the door” says the man while getting up. The man opens the door slowly looking around for who it might be. Glancing down he sees a robots head, “Hey Fred! Come have a poke at this.” “Woof woof woof woof” the dog replies jokingly while walking over to the door. “I guess you’re laughing at me because i’m talking to a dog?” the man says shrugging. Putting on his coat and hat the man looks back at the dog and says “Come on, we have to show this to the organisation, it looks like that someone's trying to get our attention.”

IN THE CAR:
“Come on, hurry up before they see us!” the man says worried. The man pulls onto a freeway speeding along the F5. As he’s driving the dog starts to bark frantically, looking around in all directions. BANG! The car swerves vigorously as the man struggles to control the car again. Suddenly a metallic hand smashes through the windshield while a head with glowing red eyes pushes through the roof. “Quick Fred! Melt it!” the man shouts vigorously, while at that very moment the dog shoots laser red bullets out of his eyes, blowing the robots head into pieces that fall into the back of the car. The man slams on the breaks taking a minute to recover his composure before screaming “Fred! We’ve got to get out of here, we’ve got to get to the organisation.” “Woof woof woof” the dog says calmly, while climbing out of the car. “You’re right! We must get their quickly, lets fly there.” the man says smoothly while stepping stepping out of the car. Fred and his master look at each other then push off the ground, shooting into the nights sky with ease.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!