DAWN

The boat is rocking as if it was a cradle for a baby. Today is 28th of the 7th 1914 and Australia is at war we are using the element of surprise on our British foes our boats will land and we will strike. It is a chilly morning," I got a bad felling about this" I turn to see a man shivering I approach him and ask what is wrong.He tells me he has a son and a step son and is worried he will never see them again". We start a conversation and talked for what seemed like hours but after it was over and spun around with great pride ,and saw it was dawn.

As we run off our boat and out to the shore we here gun shot after gunshot we had been caught out.Today is 28th 7th 2016 ANZAC day it dawn as we march through out town to honour out peaceful country and the ANZACs who fought to protect it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!