I Ran Out Of Paper

Ahhh, another nice day folding, making and designing new objects made out of paper. I went to get some more paper from my room as I had none in my box, 'huh I'm sure a had an extra box of paper somewhere in my room' I said as I searched everywhere around the house, nothing, there was no paper in sight 'MUM THERES NO PAPER LEFT' I shouted 'LOOK HARDER SON' she screamed back at me. I had another look around the house still I found nothing 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! where out of paper, I never thought it would come to this day, I never thought we would really run out of paper' I gasped. 'quiet down I'm trying to have a good sleep in' she yelled. Oh well I'll guess I just have to wait until more boxes come in, actually no I'm going to do this my self no matter how hard it is because paper is worth it. I get all of my savings and run down to the corner store to buy two boxes of paper, oh no they're out what am I going to do! Quickly I run to the paper office about a mile away hopefully I make it before closing time, I finally see it just up the steep rocky hill. Five minutes, four minutes... yes just in time I've done it I've gotten the last of the paper that they had, YEAH!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!