Jeff The Giraffe And His Crazy Hat

“OUCH!” Yelled Jeff the Crazy giraffe as Bob the super dumb buffalo poked him in the leg.
“Oh sorry Mr Giraffe sir, can I ever make it up to you somehow?” Shouted Bob.
“Keep it down you nincompoop I’m trying to sneak up on Sue and take my hat back!” said Jeff.
Sue was a horrible and nasty snake that hates every type of hat especially Jeff’s hat. Jeff’s hat is so annoying and crazy that Sue dislikes it so much that every day she steals his hat and tries to put it in the great volcano of Africa, but every time she tries she falls asleep because it’s too high up, 21000 meters above sea level as a fact. Jeff sneaks near her but of course Bob has to mess everything up and pushes Jeff into Sue jumping her awake.
“Oh hello boys, trying to take back your hat I see!” said Sue with a hiss.
“Yes actually, could I have it back please?” pleaded Jeff.
“Yeah right, I will destroy this hat if it’s the last thing I do!” chuckled Sue with an evil laugh as she slithered away towards the top of the volcano.
“After her!” shouted Jeff as he raced after her like a speeding bullet, well as fast as any giraffe can go. Up the mountain they went as fast as they could until they came to the rim of the volcano where Sue was dangling the hat over the edge.
“Don’t even think about it, one more step and this ugly hat will get it!” warned Sue. The two stood like statues, not even daring to go near her when all of a sudden a mysterious figure swooped past, snatching the hat and landing like a pro right next to Jeff and Bob.
“No way! It’s JOHN CENA!” screamed Jeff. Jeff couldn’t believe he just met his all-time hero, John Cena the majestic eagle of the south was actually there to help Jeff and Bob.
“Hey boys, no need to worry John is here to save the day!” Declared John. But before he could even stop Sue from her evil ways, Sue’s equally evil sister, Tara the terrible Tarantula, barged John from the back into the lava.
“NO!!” screamed Bob and Jeff.
“MUHAHAHA!” chuckled the sisters. Filled with rage Jeff and Bob pushed them both over the edge of the volcano, but as they fell they clung to a ledge and hid from Jeff and Bob. The two went to celebrate their victory by having a feast at Beth’s cave but little did they know the sisters were still alive. The next day Jeff and Bob woke to find the hat was missing again, but little did the sisters know that Jeff bought 10 other hats just in case.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!