Ocean Storm Island

Once there was a pirate named Daniel. He was out at sea, when he saw the storm of the ocean which goes for one thousand years. It was coming straight to Daniel, and they sailed write into the middle. The storm made the sky black then there were laughs of cruelty. Then, a mysterious voice said “take him to the island.”
Daniel woke up dizzy and confused he went walking around a strange evil forest that had trees that spoke. But the words were unclear, “They are whispering” said Daniel. He wondered a bit more and found a red sword. He walked up to it. “Only the true survivor may control the sword ”. Daniel picked up the sword and it shot a burst of light.
He wondered a little more to find huge rock, but when Daniel came closer he realised it was a giant. The giant stood up and grabbed his great club. He said I will eat you, then lunged to smash him but missed. Daniel realised that the giant was slow and stupid. When the giant lunged to smash him again, Daniel jumped on his club. The giant swung the club and smashed his head and was knocked out.
As Daniel walked on, he came across a beach. On that beach there were lots of weird crab monsters, they were huge with one giant claw and the other was just a bit smaller. Some were red, some were brown, but they were all spiky. They were also peaceful. Daniel thought it would be safe to rest there. He found some berries and clear lake water.
After Daniel was fully rested he went wandering again. A strong wind blew up and a map drifted right in front of Daniel’s feet. The old map looked like it showed a ship. Daniel thought this ship could get him off the island. He will have to pass the valley of beasts to get to the ship. Daniel knew it would be dangerous but he needed to get off the island.
Daniel finally found the valley of the beast, he saw strange human looking things with red as blood eyes, pale blue skin and terrible jaws. He also saw the most fearful thing in his life, they were giant rats that stood up like humans. Daniel was disgusted at the sight of them, he knew it would be smart to sneak. He was able to get past the goblins, however as he went past the blue human things he was spotted. He had to sprint, his heart was thudding, his legs were aching, no matter how fast he ran he could still hear them coming. The pale blue things started spitting poison. The rats were stupid and ran off the cliff. The blue things ran into trees and Daniel was able to escape. He saw the ship, it was filled with treasure! Daniel was full of joy he sailed off the island and back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!