Under My BED!

That night I was sleeping, I heard a strange noise. It was pitch black in my bedroom, I couldn't see a single thing! My bed is small and so is my blanket, my feet are always out side of my blanket over the edge of my bed.

It was really cold that night, I was shivering! Around 4:00am when I was sleeping, my feet were ticklish. Someone's fingers were touching my feet. I felt it, I was so scared that I couldn't bare to look. I knew my parents were asleep.
SUDDENLY it grabbed my foot!

I was screaming in my head, I slowly tucked my feet into my small blanket. UNEXPECTEDLY it grabed my foot again! I was annoyed and scared at the same time...

It whispered, "Give me your soul and I'll give you a life..." I ignored, it whispered it again in a deeper voice. I didn't believe what was happening.

At the end it sucked out my soul and I became like it too...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!