Olivia's Fait

"Hay Uncle Jake can you tell us Olivia's story" says Josie.
"All write but this is the last time"

As i wake up finding my self chained up against the an oak tree.It was quite. A little too for my liking then all of a sudden I heard shaking coming from the bushes."Hello,who's their" I called out, my voice trembling with fear.

But a girl comes out.She was no more than 5 or 6 years of age,her hair was very fair almost white.
"I'm here to save you."she said looking at me with those sweet blue eyes as she unpicked the lock
"your free to go" she said.

"Whats your name" i asked
"It's Olivia" she replied with a warm and welcoming smile.

"I need your help, you see I'm dieing and i wish to say good buy to my family before i go"said Olivia
"Excuse me"I said shocked at what i heard
"would you please help me"she asked

We travailed for hours in silents. Olivia fainted half way through the journey she wouldn't wake up. I tried every thing but it wouldn't work I even took her to the nearest hospital. the doctor said "she was dead and suffered from cancer and her body couldn't cope any more".I sat their crying for two hours.What was I gonna tell her parent "sorry your daughter died from cancer"

When I arrived at her parents house they were shocked.I tolled them the hole story on how she saved me and all that.

Tens years later I still think of her as a little girl and my little sister.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!