Oh No!

One bright and sunny morning an old lady named Margret Global came knocking on Miss Morgan's door (the nicest, kindest school teacher you ever met), and questioned "Have you seen today's paper, darling?"
"No sorry Margret, maybe someone didn't get theirs and decided to take yours." Replied Miss Morgan.
"Oh ok, young people these days don't get the paper, they just get on their gadget things and check what their interested in, well, I must be on my way then." Blabbed Margret
Then good old Margret hobbled her way down the stairs, then tripped on Miss Morgan's hose.
"OH NO!" Miss Morgan yelled she shot down the stairs to help Margret, to see if she was alright."
“Miss, can you call an ambulance I think I've broken my hip!”
Miss Morgan darted inside, grabbed her phone, Margret got out of sight and rang 000.
The ambulance finally came after 2 hours of chatting to Margret about how much she wanted to read her newspaper.
She ended up to be okay, but she had to stay in urgent care while they were trying to retrieve a fishing hook out of a child's lip.
Anyway Margret Globe never did find out what had happened to her newspaper!
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!