Ballet Blast

It was finally the day. The day of my big concert. I knew that there would be at least 10 million people watching. I was so nervous!!! Before my concert I had to put on makeup and I really hate makeup. I smudge it and I put it everywhere.I just got there and only 6 dancers are here. Then I realised that there is meant to be 7 Rosie is missing and the concert is about to start. I was freaking out. Then our team got called to the stage I knew were were going to get disqualified. But we just went. The music started then I realised that Rosie just ran in luckily she started off stage. I was so relieved after that and guess what we were lucky. Out of 100 teams we came 4th so we got to go onto semi finals only 4 team got to do that. We were up against Beauty point and they are really good. I entered the stage we were up 1st. It all was good but then I fell I kept going but I knew we were going to loose. I felt so disappointed but Riley from beauty point fell. I felt a little better. Than I found out that we won by one point. This meant we might be the best studio in Australia. I was so excited. There were only two teems. There name was ballet breaker. We were second so we had time to watch the performance. All went well then we started ll went well. I knew it was going to be close. And then the judges said Aus ballet got 110 points now thats a lot they said ballet breaker got 108 points. I screamed out loud that we won. I was just so excited!!! They were the best studio in Australia!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!