The Scary Man

The scary man

One day we were out walking with our mother, my big brother and my two little sisters. When mother suddenly stopped and pricked up her ears in the distance we hear the footsteps of a big animal approaching though the elephant grass, it was an elephant carrying four people one of them a man mother has known since she was a cub. But as the elephant came nearer, it seme to change its mind and bolted make one of the people fall off. Mother charged at the person it was the man that mother has known all her life .Suddenly the man ran at mother waving his arms and making screeching sound, mother retreated. As the man slowly backed away watching us at times ,when he got to the elephant and tried to climb on my big brother charged so I charged and we scared the elephant again .The man again fell but this time got to a clearing as my family and I circled him , he got too close to my one sister so mother charged and again he waved his arms and screeched .mother again retreated and my brother said that the man should show some respect for mother and so he charged only to be broth to a stop inchers from him by the man himself waving his arms and screeching my big brother retreated back to beside mother ,then the elephant came back and the man climbed on . I will always remember that day when the man charged at us.
Not long after that I left mother and my brother and sisters and I now have a father of two litters of four cubs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!