King Kermit

King Kermit

Once there was a frog who's name was Kermit. Kermit was a King who lived in a pond surrounded with lily pads. He had anything and everything he could want. Nothing could make him sad, he was the happiest frog in the world. One day he didn't feel his usual happy self. He got in his frog mobile and drove to the doctor.

When he got there he saw lots of other frog that didn't look very happy he started to feel a little worried. He walked inside and saw even more frogs they looked the same. Altogether there were about 100 frogs in the line Kermit got to see the doctor as soon as he walked in because he was King, but he had forgotten about his own problem and asked what was going on, the doctor said that all of the frogs had become depressed but he didn't know where from or how they got like that.

He drove back home and thought, and thought, and thought some more until he couldn't Think anymore he had noticed something different about the pond. There were no flies, they had all disappeared.

He was very worried, the one thing that was keeping the frogs alive is now gone. He had an idea he wood go back in time using his time machine that he got for becoming king.

He was in the year 2005, 2 years before the flies had disappeared. He was looking around searching for anything that would have some kind of connection to the disaster. He saw something in the trees it was flashing, it looked like another frog, he got closer and what he saw was horrible. It was his brother hermit, he was luring the flies into a bag and keeping them for himself. Kermit jump and opened the bag all of the flies poured out. Hermit was fuming he told Kermit that he would come back again and get the flies that he wanted.

Kermit went back to the present and every frog was as happy as could be, for now. Kermit knew someday hermit would be back but he will be ready this time, waiting.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!