MAGIC TYPE WRITER

One sunny day David was walking along the hot pavement as he got out his wallet their was a yard sale going on, and as he looked around something caught his eye. It seemed as it was a type writer. He always wanted a type writer of his own so he he went to the and said "how much is the the type writer"the lady said 5 dollars" so David brought up 5 dollars from his wallet and went home with a old type writer.

As he got home he wrote a whole story because he was a very good typer it was about David finding an $100 dollar bill on the side of the road, then sudden he heard parents call out "David bed time"so he went of to sleep. "BRING BRING BRING" rapidly Davids alarm went off, as David woke up he reached for his glasses and put them on. As David got dressed he rushed into the kitchen to have his breakfast.

He rushed to the sore to buy some lollies and something caught his eye. it was a $100 dollar bill! An evil shiver went down Davids spine, David decided that he should throw the type writer away before it got the better of him and that is the end of the type writer.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!