Heartbeat 3 - It's Been A Long Time

Note: This Story Continues From My Story Heartbeat 2
30 Years Later…
Here we are… The cave of the Hellions. The ghosts that killed my father 30 years ago, I will not give up, I will bring back my dad, here we go…
Luckily I brought my Heat Inversion Goggles, now I can see ghosts through walls and boulders. Woah, wha- what’s happening… Umm the floor below me is slowly slipping apart, is this th- wait *jump* there we go, that must’ve been the fall, what my father fell for, when he landed he woke up with H.I.Gs (Heat Inversion Goggles).
I wonder what would happen if I jumped in wearing H.I.Gs, but there is no time for tha- AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ugh, well I guess I had no choice, what the, why is everything pink?
Woah!
Oh no, oh no, I didn't think this would happen, no, the Hellions, no, no, no, I have to hide, yes, boulder, ok, I'm behind the boulder now, I can see the ghost… It’s not like anything I have ever read in the library, in the library its looks like one of those ghosts from Mario, like King Boo, but this, this is horrible, it is Black and Red on the outside, teeth as yellow as the sun, talk about small but deadly…
About 25 minutes later, I see what have been looking for this whole time, the “death” room, where all the people that “were killed” by the ghosts are left, but three Hellions are guarding it, I wish I could find a way to distract them, their voices are usually distorted but for some reason I could hear what they were saying perfectly…
“Did you hear the new upgrade of the Pinkitide? Now the humans can hear us talking when we are near, on top of the tracking device! Crazy rig- I sense a human… Search!!
OH NO This is bad, this is really really bad, I need to run, need to ru- THERE IT IS!!!
Oh, no, no, no, ZILIANTIONIX, I disappeared, and reappeared inside the “death” room, I would have done so earlier but I knew they would notice me, now i need to find the Pinkitide reactor, the thing that stores the power to disable a Pinkitide hook, but until then I am able to be tracked by the Hellio- No way!!!! This can’t be, it’s him, Dad… I need to bring him with me, *INSTANTIOUS* the case containing my dad shrunk. I hear alarm go off, Hellions guard the exits, so once again if I teleported outside, I’d be dead meat, what am I going to do?!?
Then I have an idea, but I’d to ditch my dad for a bit, which I’m willing to do, if it’s to save him, then I hear it… Help Me, HELP ME, SCREEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!! Oh, no, I’m not falling for that, IT IS INSIDE!!! I SEE IT, Oh gosh, this is bad… ZILIANTIONIX!!!, run, run, run, run, run, this is bad, this is bad, this is bad, this is bad. I need to get to the pinkitide reactor.
35 Minutes Later
There it is! Sorry I couldn’t write, I’ve been running this whole time, wait what the heck is tha-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To Be Continued

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!