Camping

Camping
One day there was a boy his name was Tim. They were going camping with his Mum, Dad, and his friend John. They set up the tents and the beds. Tim and John were excited they planned to go hiking later in the afternoon.
They started there hike a few minutes after. It was getting dark they decided to go but they forgot which way to go they were lost in the middle of nowhere.
It was getting dark so they were looking around for a place to sleep. The next day it was getting cold so they tried to make a fire to keep warm. They tried to make a fire for hours but Tim had a lighter in his pocket the whole time. John was furious! After that they were warm next to the fire.
Then Tim noticed something mysteries and strange it looked like a fire. Tim and John were curious they got closer and closer to the fire. They finely got there they saw a hut and beds it looked like someone else was camping there to.
They looked inside the hut and they saw a man. The man was nice his name was Kyle. He helped them get to their parents. Tim’s parents were relieved to see them they also thanked Kyle for helping and so they went home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!