The Five Girls

Once upon a time, there were five girls and their names were Mai, Katy Sam, Hawaii and Angel. They loved to read books. They had almost finished the whole library except the power book. They wanted to leave it last because one of their friends disappeared when she had finished. The girls finally got to read it when they finished they did not disappeared someone came and killed them…
When they woke up, they found out they had an afterlife like the book said and their names had changed. Mai S was Fighting Girl, Katy S was Water Girl, Sam S was Wind Fairy, Hawaii’s name did not change and last of all, Angel’s was Fire Fairy. They all had powers. They had found their friend who was force. Force had told them that this land needed a Queen and whoever’s name was Fighting Girl would become Queen of Power World. Mai was nervous but really happy. Her friends were really proud of her. But Force said, “There is a bad news, we have enemies from Planet Pluto. They were going to attack Power World. As they got ready, the enemies started to come. When they came, Fighting Girl made a big wave of lightning and killed all of the Ice People that came. The big battle was won by the strongest of Power World.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!