Zombie Apocalypse

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Chapter 1: a normal day
Once there was a man named Bob,he was walking to his house in the rain from woolworths he bought food for his dinner until he realised that there was people walking behind him they didn't look normal then they suddenly looked normal and they split up into 5 groups and went in opposite way from each other bob kept on walking home he made his dinner which was chicken with salad then he went to bed.

Chapter 2: zombies rise
The next morning he woke up he had breakfast and then he saw there was the strange people again, he thinks there zombies he told his friend jimmy about it,”i think so too” said jimmy.It was defiently strange later that day he heard loud banging on hhis door he look ed through the window first they were the people but they were zombies! Bob ran to his bedroom and grabbed some wood and blocked the door.2 hours later…

Chapter 3: zombie apocalypse
the zombies broke through the door and wood but bob has already went to jimmy’s house he was home but he was asleep bob looked under the doormat, there was a key and he quickly unlocked the door.he ran up stairs to wake jimmy up “why are you here?”asked jimmy. “ZOMBIES” said Bob. “What are you talking about” said jimmy. “ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!” yelled Bob. “aghhhhhhh” screamed jimmy “let's fix this” said bob “ok” said jimmy,jimmy didn't believe bob until he saw the zombies they hid in the closet then they saw a basement “i never knew i had a basement” said jimmy they jumped down there “wow look” there were gas masks everywhere and bio suits and a gun labelled SHRINKER 3000 “this stuff is ancient”said jimmy and bob.

chapter 4:hall of heroes
Bob and jimmy geared up in the bio suits and took the shrinker 3000 they ran outside and ran towards the town hall and locked the door with wood they ran into the office and looked for a key but there was no key. “i guess we have to fight back” said jimmy “ok” said Bob they saw Barack obama in the hall “hi” said obama “there is a zombie apocalypse” said bob “ok”said obama “stay here” said jimmy bob and jimmy ran out the window and started shrinking the zombies and then stepping on them they kept on shrinking them until there was no zombies left all the people came out and started cheering then Barrack obama bring them to a hall it was called Hall Of Heroes a couple weeks later they rebuilt the town and carved bob and jimmy's name into hall of heroes.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!