Man In Armour

'Broken, fixed, healed a but scarred.' These are the words to describe a man no one knows for his face or looks, but his voice and armour.

Everyday he comes and everyday he promises things that seem impossible.He saves people when their awake, he saves people in their sleep, he saves them everywhere to the point he seems like he seems unhuman.

This man brings peace to the troubled hearts of both genders and always is putting his life in danger for people. His amour breaks,though his armour is always fixed when next seen, his wounds heal fast and this man always seems to remember every person he saves. Every person he helps is like a scar he can't get rid of.

We don't know his name. We don't even know if he's real. What we do know is this man is a man who helps everyone. I can't remember his armour apart from it being blood red. This 'man' is a person or thing everyone has encountered at least once in their lives and this 'man' is known as 'Man In Armour'.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!