Bambie Tingle Has Chicken Pox

Bambie tingle was in quite a shock as time passes quickly just like a knock.
Mum cries out calling "tic tok" tic tok" but suddenly Bambie spotted a chicken pox!

Mum said "we don't have all day" until Bambie said to mum "I have chicken pox". Then mum comes running up the stairs and gasped when she saw the chicken pox! She the quickly went to get the lock to the medicine box.

Barbie started to feel a little itchier and itching as more chicken pox started to appear. Barbie refused to take the medicine. Mum kept on trying to give it to Bambie, eventually they got the medicine onto Bambie. Lucky mum had just the right medicine!

Barbie took the day off just to shake it off!

But oh that Bambie tingle with the chicken pox!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!