TESLA

Early one sunny Monday morning John was wide awake. He loves cars! He is always entering competitions to win a car. John never wins the competitions. Tomorrow he will see if he has won the latest competition. He is extremely excited. He can’t wait.
As soon as John wakes up, he checks his phone to see if he received any emails saying he won. He found one saying he won the competition. John was so, so happy he finally won a competition. Since John won, he got to choose his favourite car. John did a lot of research and decided to choose a Tesla model X.
John was asked to write why he chose the Tesla model X. He quickly listed his reasons: It has a frunk, (front trunk) a boot, gull wing doors, a beautiful touch screen, it goes for a long time and it doesn’t use petrol, it is super fast and super light and finally it is made by his favourite car company, Tesla. He quickly sent it. They were so interested they asked him if he could do some more research on the company Tesla, so he did: the CEO of Tesla is Elon Musk the, founder of Paypal, Zip 2, x.com, Musk foundation and CEO of Spacex. He also went to Stanford a university in America for two days.
John decided to take the Tesla for a drive, it was very powerful, it was really cool, also practical, and you just felt great that you were doing the earth a big favour!
John found out a Tesla costs alot of money, but also decided it was worth it, he could save so much money in petrol.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!