News Headline

News Headline
As the couple sail across, the calm Indian Ocean , they were having a cup of tea looking at the spectacular view, then they spotted sharp pointed rocks so they were forced to turn around.

Later in the afternoon ,they came across some more rocks . But then a chunk of the boat came out , and the man said “Did you here that ?”
“Nope” replied the women . The man exclaimed “There it is again! “
“What the heck was that ? “ replied the women . “I will go check the bottom of the boat, you stay here.” The man ordered. As the man travelled down to the bottom of the boat he screamed at the top of his lungs “ We’re sinking we’re aboard ship , quickly before we drown “ As they’re sinking the women spotted an island and said “Over here I found an island .” So the man sprinted to the top of the boat and dived into the deep-sea. When he looked back his boat is slowly sinking.
When they arrived to the cryptic island they said “We will meet back here at nine o’clock, gather as much materials as you can. “ When they meet back they built a shelter and started a fire and then they fell asleep.
In the morning , they woke up to sirens, so hopped out of bed and they were rescued . Both of them went to the boat and never sailed again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!