The 10th Mission

The 10th Mission
Oh no! Everyone is staring at me like an owl in the night. What am I going to do? Ok so you probably don’t know what is happening right now so this is how it all started.Brring! the telephone rang. “Agent Kaylin speaking what can I do for you?”
The voice responded as quick a lightning strike, “Agent Kaylin we need you for a mission, meet me outside Ascot High School tomorrow 1pm sharp,” said Jess.
My mission was to find the Hidden City of Diamond. I went to the Master of Disguises (Tonia) and got a fake ID- Maya Bacon. On my big day I entered the school, disgusting school. I mumbled to myself “How did I get myself in this mess?”

1st period was Science. I knew everything. My hand shot up every time a question was asked even if no one would have learnt it. Everyone suspected me and to add to the mystery my gold hair was showing through my black wig. My Agent Card fell out of my pocket but I quickly picked it up slamming my head on the bottom of the desk. “Ouch!” I screamed about to crack the windows, “My head is really hurting!”
Mrs Black said sternly to me “Go to the Health Centre and then straight to the Principal’s office!”

After going to the Health Centre I trudged to the Principal’s Office. She wasn’t there so I decided to continue with my mission. I came upon a T.V remote but there was no T.V. I wasn’t surprised. I pressed the single red button and then and there opened a doorway to a secret passageway to the Hidden City of Diamond. Without a doubt I went in. I went through the door and a whole city of Diamond was discovered by the one and only me. I took a few samples for the scientists in the lab. “I love my job” I whispered to myself. I came out of the city mesmerised. I didn’t know what to say because I’m usually very loquacious. I came back to the disgusting school and to my surprise everyone was staring at me, and that’s when we come in.

Oh no! What am I going to so? Thoughts are rushing through my mind. I had an idea a very dangerous idea. I thought to get out my memory ray and wipe their memory, but scientist Layla said to only use it in an emergency and I guess this was and emergency so in a flash I took out my ray and wiped their memory. I ran outside as fat and I could through the window and I was shocked. I completed my 10th Mission.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!