I Find True Love

“HI MY NAME IS ROBB”. “I was a hermit; every day I ran away from what I am now. I am not scared now. Now I am happy. I have no fear of what I had before. Life is easy and I have something exciting that is happening. My wife is having a baby. I never thought she would have a baby. In fact, I have never had a wife before so I got really excited”.

My story starts when I was a kid, as everyone is when they are young. I didn’t understand what people were doing so I got really scared of people and I ran away and hid from them. I always thought they were trying to catch me but it turns out that they were doing what they were doing. When it was time for me to leave I thought that I was still able to live in the house that I was living in. Well, it wasn’t really a house, it was a cave. Once they started taking my friends away, I wasn’t happy so I decided to see what they were doing. I followed them back and I heard them saying that they were going to chop down the whole forest that I was living in. I took their caution tape and put it all around the forest. I got danger signs and put them around the forest too, but the people took them down. I took my scary bear friend and I went after them. I found out that it was what they were supposed to be doing but I didn’t think it was right. I thought it was destroying where I lived.

I went back again and started taking my friends with me. We started pulling down the poles of the crane and the crane fell over and it was destroying the city. I kind of felt bad for all the people but it was revenge for destroying my home. I walked around the fallen crane and I saw a lady. She was stuck underneath the crane. I helped her out and then she kissed me. I went back to my home and put on a campfire. Later that night she came through the forest and helped me with the campfire. She brought some marshmallows and we ate them over the together. When she went home I was sad. So then I knew what I had to do.

The next day I went up to her front door and rang the bell. She opened the door and I came in. I stayed with her for the day and then I left. That afternoon I saw a man in black with a big bag running out of a jewelry shop. I threw my rock and it cut a slot in the bag. A ring fell out of the bag and then I grabbed the ring and ran back to her house. I gave her the ring. She said yes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!