Oh, What An Easter!

My name is Ella and this is a little bit about me and my family. I like Netball, Basketball, Pizza and Sushi and of course my younger sister Chloe, older brother Larry, parents Amy and Edward and my two dogs Bella and Evie. Now, back onto the story.
On Easter morning I woke up and rushed outside to look for Easter Eggs. I spotted a very unusual basket and it was filled with chocolate eggs. I ran inside to tell my Mum and Dad. My Dad was reading a book upside down. Then my dad asked - What is that? So I told my parents what I had found and my mum said "I will take you around to people's houses and ask them if they have any Easter eggs". Firstly, we stopped at my neighbours house and they all had chocolate on their faces, so we knew that the Easter Bunny had been. We went to the next house and they too had chocolate on their face. After visiting a lot more houses on the street, we came to a house that had no Easter Eggs. We knew the Easter bunny had not been there. But amazingly we did come across the Easter bunny crying as he did not have his easter basket. So I gave the Easter bunny the basket of eggs and we helped him deliver the Easter Eggs by distracting people whilst the Easter Bunny ran around the side of the house and hid the eggs. After that very very long day, the Easter bunny thanked us for all the help, we went home to find he had given us a massive gold wrapped easter egg and jumped into bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!