I Found A Unicorn

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time, my friend named Sally told me a story. It was about blue unicorns.
I wondered if that story was true. So the next morning I woke up really really early and I went off into the forest to find that magnificent blue unicorn.
I was searching for hours and still no sign of a blue unicorn. It was hopeless coming here, I will never find a blue unicorn, then suddenly I saw a shining blue thing in the distance.
I said, "OH MY GOSH, IT’S A BLUE UNICORN! I can’t believe it," so I ran over to it.
It started talking to me. It said, "Hello Chloe, would you like to ride on my back?"
"Oh yes please, oh and how do you know my name?"
"Oh I don't know, actually it’s weird isn't it?"
"Yes, do you want to come home with me?"
"Sure so where is your home?"
"Oh that is a problem, I kind of forgot where home is, wait I have an idea! How about if we think of a way to get home?"
"Yes! That is a great idea."
"Thanks, now less chatting and more thinking."
"OK."
"Hmmm."
"Oh I‘ve got an idea!!!”
"What is it?"
"How about you retrace your steps?"
"Yes that is a great idea."
"Thank you."
"OK so first I went this way then I went that way."
Hours later, I found my home; I introduced the blue unicorn to all my friends and we played with her and lived happily ever after. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!