The Einstein

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The Einstein
England 1967, a young boy by the name a Frank Hammond lived in Huckleberry orphanage. It was very strict, if someone did something wrong they would get whipped on the hand. They would mostly behave any way so there wasn’t much of that.

Frank was always left out of games and whenever he was playing was because the teacher told all the other students to let him play with them. However he was extremely smart he studied planets, robot and lots of other things. He loved to build stuff that is why he didn’t really play with anyone because he was so busy. He had finished building one of his robots and was allowed to go to a science fair and he won 2nd place and he was devastated. From that day he vowed to be evil, it was his revenge from coming second.

He built a second robot but it was programmed to destroy he hurt someone really bad. So he got thrown into an iron room for life with food for 40 years if he rationed it.

45 years later, on the night of Halloween two boys named Marcus and William were tricker treating, they were good friends. Marcus was sort of a dare devil he always had to do something amazing. William on the other hand was a nerd always studding things and wanted to find out how they work. They saw the mansion and wanted to go in to see what was in there. On the front door it said huckleberry Orphanage. “I remember reading about this place they were going to knock it down but something scared of all the workers”.

They went around the back where the door was open. As they walked through the decrepit hall they found the kitchen where there was a key on it said go down stairs to find the treasure. They went down stares only to find a huge iron door. They unlocked the door where there was a man on the back an invention Frankenstein. “Finally” he screamed at the top of his Brocken voice. He said “I will destroy the world”. The two boys ran in fear. They stopped; William said “That monster was powered by electricity, wasn’t it”. “Yeah” said Marcus, “Get me a glass of water”.

Marcus got the glass of water and gave it to William. William ran to the monster and through it on him. The monster stopped and fell on the ground; the police saw everything and took him away. As they dragged him away he yelled “I should of made him water proof”!!! “That was surprisingly easy” said Marcus. “At least the world is safe”, said William. “Well for now”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!