KK

Time froze as Lola stared at the bear. It was a caramel brown with a bow around its neck and a big smiley mouth but the eyes weren't smiling. The eyebrows were pulled down and the pupils flashed crimson. Lola pulled back away from the bear as it stood up and took a few steps towards her, while she backed towards the door of the shop. Lolas rose gold hair sat around her tanned coloured face and pulled back into a braid. Her hands wrapped around the dor knob but it wouldn't budge. Lola turned to try again but the knob came off in her fingers. She whipped around and the bear was gone.
"My name's KK and I'm going to KILL you" a voice rang out emphasising the would kill. Lola ran to the window but the window was locked. It had been open before.
"My name's KK and I'm going to Rip off your head"
"HELP" Lola screamed. She had been looking after the shop for her uncle and now the 14 year old was about to die from a teddy bear.
"My name's KK and I'm going to slaughter you" The voice sung.
Lola screamed for help again and remember that out the back there was a back door. She ran through the open doorway and, YES, the back door was open. Lola kept running until she tripped on a peice of string that was strung out across the hallway that lead to the back room.
SLAM
Lola looked up and saw the door closed with KK written across it in blood.
"AAAAHHHHGGGGEERR" A sound ripped through the shop as Lola screamed.
"My name's KK and your going to die in. Five"
Lola ran to the front door.
"Four"
SHe started slamming her fists into the glass
"Three".
The voice sounded closer as she kicked the door.
"Two"
Lola turned around and the lights flickered and Lola screamed once more.
Nothing.
Lola looked around.
"One"
Lolas scream was cut short.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!