New Boys

Mitch, Sammy, Florenz and Jamie are four normal kids from a small town in Western Australia called Kalgoorlie. They went to school like normal teens there age but they have a passion and that passion is music. Jamie and Florenz are twin brothers who moved to Australia at the age of 5 from London, England. Mitch and Sammy have been mates since they were born as their families are really tight and do everything together. Florenz and Jamie are the oldest at the age of 16 while Sammy is 15 and Mitch the same but born later on in the year. All of the four boys are as skinny as a stick and Sammy, Florenz and Jamie all have brown hair and brown eyes while Mitch is blonde with blue eyes. The boys met when Florenz and Jamie moved over and have been mates since. They are in a band together called Talk like me and dream of one day being the best band in the world.
The four boys have band practice in the twins room every second day of the week and if they have a spare few days they will use it up by practicing. The boys have a You Tube channel and the channels name is the same as their bands. The boys often get bullied at school for being different as they are not into footy and sport. They have around twenty songs on their channel and are proud of every one of them. They look up to bands like the 1975 and musicians like Michael Jackson. Mitch’s birthday was coming up in two days so the rest of the boys have brought four tickets for the 1975 concert in Perth. They gave Mitch his present days earlier so they could get on the train and stay at Sammy’s Aunties place a day before the concert.
They arrived in Perth at the train station at around 8 in the evening. Sammy’s Aunty was waiting there to pick them up. They went back to her house and decide to crash early as they knew the next night would be. The boys slept in till around 2 in the afternoon and as soon as they woke got ready for the concert which started at 6. The boys caught a bus to the concert at 4 and arrived at the arena at quarter to six. Out the front of the arena before entering there was a gang of boys giving the evils all the way through till they entered and did not stop all the way through!
They were at the front and saw everything the band was doing. They played 15 songs and every single song the 4 boys liked. They left straight after the concert and they saw a man from the gang bashing a girl. Mitch ran to help but got knocked on the head from a gang member with a bat, his head smashed like a watermelon, He was dead!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!