We Are All The Same In Some Way

Can you imagine a world where not one of us had anything in common? Can you think of a world that nobody could relate because we were all in completely different circumstances? In this world we all have differences. But we also have things that are the same. We have many things that are the same actually. Each and every one of us have similarities and differences. I will tell you what similarities we all have in common.

To start, we all have feelings and emotions. For example when I was younger, the night before my birthday I stayed up to midnight because I was so excited. I still do the same thing now. I think it's true to say we all have some level of excitement when it's our birthday. Excitement is a feeling. There are happy, sad, shocked, surprised, excited and many more types of thoughts and feelings. There is a really good quote that I found. "Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else's approval." This explains feelings really well.

We also all have hopes, dreams and goals. I set goals for my self. Some I have completed and some I am still working towards. Everyone has different hopes, dreams and goals but we all have them. It doesn't matter what you dream of. Whether you have a big dream or a small dream they are all still important. "All of our hopes and dreams are within reach, if we only believe."

Finally, we are all the equal. I may have toys, great education, food, water, shelter and other stuff, but that doesn't make me any better better than someone struggling to survive. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, but it doesn't make anyone better or worse. People who think they are better than everyone else are selfish. If I do something wrong it doesn't suddenly make me any worse. "Kill the hate, we are all equal." Our world would be much better if there was no hate. We are all equal which means we are all the same in some way.

We are all equal in some way. I'm not saying that we are all exactly the same. Yes, we do all have our differences, but we are all the same in some way. We all have feelings and emotions. We all have hopes, dreams and goals. We are all equal. So I want you to ask yourself this question. Are we really that different?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!