Make A Change

A few years back I was lost. I was frustrated. Unsure. Anxious. Trapped. I didn’t want to go to school but I didn’t want to be at home. I didn’t have a clue what I wanted to do with my life. I thought it was the end, that I couldn’t do it anymore.
One morning I woke up and decided to change myself but I didn’t know where to start. I spent my days wishing that things would change-that I could escape the life my soul could no longer bare.
The worst part of it all was I was living a life that everybody else told me to live. “Be like this, be like that. Do this, Do that”. I didn’t want to live like that anymore.
“Discover who you truly are and fully give every aspect of your uniqueness to the world. This is your path to an extraordinary life.”
And that’s what I did. I found myself. I found the good in myself, in school, just life in general.
I could have fixed myself a long time ago, I spent all my days telling myself I wasn’t good enough, surrounding myself with the wrong people but now it’s all positive.
This life I live now, I have people that care about me, encourage me to do this, live my life to the fullest. Support me in every which way and these are the people I need.
If you feel like the people you hang round with are bad influences and are not helping you get where you want in life you should let, go. Go out, make new friends and have people that care about you around you!
If you feel down, trapped, lost, tell someone before it’s too late because life is such a beautiful thing and once you learn to appreciate it you won’t look back.
My life has changed dramatically and I am such a better person.
“Don’t let anyone hold you back. Do what you need to, too make yourself the person you want to be.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!