The 3 Lost Girls

The three lost girls

Once upon a time there was three girls. Their names where Jasmine, Annabelle and Liana.
Jasmine was 13 years old, Annabelle was 12 years old and Liana was 11 years old.
Jasmine thought of going for a Bush walk. They packed their bags and off they went. The trees where sparkly like in Fairyland. The girls were amazed because it was so sparkly and shiny.
It was a magical place but there was a mean boy who's name was Josh. He was kidnapping three puppies. The girls got the puppies and ran far away. They went to see if any more things are going wrong.
Liana saw a Koala who was getting eaten by a snake.They ran as fast as they could and got the snake and put it into the bag. They brought the Koala deep into the forest and for the snake they ran deeper into the dark bit of the forest to let the snake free, and Jasmine looked and saw that they were lost.
They saw a big bush and Liana opened the Bush and there was a Pink, Shiny, Glittering door.
The girls were excited because it was a pink door. Jasmine had a good idea : lets go in and see what's in there
Annabelle opened the door. It was a dancing Studio. They went to join the dancing, it was fun because they won the first place. When it was time to go home a cute Rabbit came along
but it was a mean rabbit, it was a hunting rabbit, it had sharp teeth and the girls saw that it has eaten a bird. The girls ran away.
They went back into the dancing studio. They had to think of a new dance. Jasmine thought of a good dance to do: Peter Pan. But it was hard. Liana was good, but she kept falling.
Anabelle done good, she got non mistake. It was time to perform their dance. It was exciting. Good News! They came first again, but it was even better they won a price to dance on a cruise ship.
The judge gave the tickets to the girls and Liana said:"
can you give us a map to get out of the forest?"
She did and they said thankyou. The judge wished them good luck and off they went.
When they got on the cruise ship Annabelle said lets go on the slippery slide they had a fun afternoon sliding down the slide and in the pool.
When it was night time before they had dinner they performed a dance. The crowed was happy and after it was time to go home. They told their Mums and dads and brothers and Sisters that they went for a bushwalk and all the magic stuff that happened today
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!