Rally Car

Last week in the outback, Joe, a rally car driver, put on a show to impress the town for some pocket money for his next big show.
It was time for the stunt. Joe got his car ready to go. He put his foot on the pedal and the car drove off. He went for the jump off the ramp and zooooooom, he was flying through the air in seconds, but then a terrible mistake happened. His car got stuck between two giant trees. Joe was devastated.
After a while, the crowd started leaving the grandstand, but then Joe’s rally car started moving and soon enough, Joe’s car fell out of the big giant trees. Joe was back on the ground and driving around
again and for more good luck, the crowd started returning and this time the crowd paid double of what the price was.
Joe’s car tricks got better and better and soon enough, his tricks were like pro tricks and he had enough money for his next big stunt.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!