Little Sam And The Cattle

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time there was a chicken called Little Sam that went to see his mum.
His mum with the nice necklace opened the door and said “excuse me darling, would you like to make a cake with me?”
Little Sam said “Yes!”
Little Sam and his Mum grew some wheat together and then baked the chocolate cake together.
Then Dad came home and said to Little Sam “Would you like to go help me Muster?”
Little Sam said “Yes! That would be so much fun, I can bring my gun, my fart gun and my whip”
Little Sam got into Dad’s helicopter.
They mustered 500 cattle and then they went home.
They had dinner and then ate the chocolate cake for dessert.
And they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!